★I just uploaded new video showing how to dominate everyone and be at the top of the leader board.

I can play for an hour without dying even once. I can score thousands of points when everyone else is scoring a couple of hundred at best. AND YOU CAN TOO! To be honest I am not that skillful and I haven't been playing for very long at all however I did discover a little strategy that you can exploit to be on the top of the leaderboard the entire time you are playing. This is not clickbait, this is not a hack or a kid or even cheating either LOL check out my video about how to dominate in FPS. Just type YAFONOOB in YouTube.

Please let me know what you think of my video. : )

youtu.be/9LzRc-DukGA
My name is Renegade and i'm 4th rank italy
I play with ninja and afther looking your video i just simply go on the street and look for some easy kill.
For now noone ever killed me with snipers.
And your tacktick is broke.
So if you have other tips for sniprrs, ease upload new video, i really liked that one
Renegade
My name is Renegade and i'm 4th rank italy I play with ninja and afther looking your video i just s...
Hi renegade, I'm very happy that you liked my video :-) thanks for checking it out. I have a new strategy now where I can hide behind an object, bring up my scope, jump up and shoot people in the head and by the time they realize what's happening I'm already behind the obstacle again so they can't shoot me. I will create a video showing how I do it. Make sure to search for YAFONOOB in YouTube if you'd like to see it. Make sure to comment so I can check out your videos as well.
You scored 1k points in 30 minutes, meanwhile I got 10k in 40 minutes with ninja, which is the highest I've gotten. Pretty low compared to others, but your score is pretty bad and sniper is a waste of time if you actually want to get points. Good luck I guess. Cheers
Kystone
You scored 1k points in 30 minutes, meanwhile I got 10k in 40 minutes with ninja, which is the highe...
TBH, I never use the sniper anymore. Now I'm using all different characters I was still brand new when I made that video had only been playing for a few weeks or maybe a month. Are you still playing? Let's team up :-)