Fix my alt account

My Game Center account cannot get into game. The name is “Gagester97” I’ve put money into this game, I’ve been playing since pre release. I’ve been a huge supporter of the game and have been locked out for about 7 months and it still hasn’t been fixed. I sent a email to the support, got nothing back, asked for help on all your social pages to have no help. Extremely disappointed I had to make a 2nd account to actually try and ask for help AGAIN.

Have you tried using the help feature in the in-game option? Please do so if you have not yet.

NANOO GAMES
Have you tried using the help feature in the in-game option? Please do so if you have not yet.
Yes. But I can’t get into the game even with my other account it stops at validating user data?.
Fixmyshit
Yes. But I can’t get into the game even with my other account it stops at validating user data?.

Please try the following:

- Go to the Settings Menu.

- Click on Apps.

- Find the All tab (if your system doesn't show you all apps by default)

- Choose FPS.io.

- Click the button Clear Data.

- Run the game.

NANOO GAMES
Please try the following:- Go to the Settings Menu.- Click on Apps.- Find the All tab (if your syste...

Yeah. I’d die that deleted my local account but did not help my main cloud gamecenter account that is still stuck on this screen. I’ve redone loaded the game 10’s of times even the way you suggested
Fixmyshltple
Yeah. I’d die that deleted my local account but did not help my main cloud gamecenter account that i...
Would still appreciate support
OMG I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. Maine gets stuck on that page and I have been playing since release. I contacted the help people like 5 times and they never fixed it.
It is my gamescenter also. I tried it on another game enter account and it worked but mine just doesn’t
Otherignite
It is my gamescenter also. I tried it on another game enter account and it worked but mine just does...
I’ve come to believe I was banned on that account for some reason, and they won’t give it back... or that theirs no way too.. which fucking sucks because I put money into this game.
Fixmyshltple
I’ve come to believe I was banned on that account for some reason, and they won’t give it back... or...

If you have issues with the game, please let us know using the help feature found in the in-game options. Thank you.