Share ur views how app should be updated to increase its reach

MY VIEWS:-
Pls bring an update which includes:-
1.chat option during ongoing match
2.option to invite friend to join party
3.option to privately chat with or do msg to friends ingame
Great ideas! I remember a while back me and someone requested a battle royale mode and now it’s here so for sure suggest your ideas.
A thought of mine now was maybe a gun game where you switch characters after each kill, so you start with like the free starter and gradually go up to the really expensive ones.
Otherignite
A thought of mine now was maybe a gun game where you switch characters after each kill, so you start...
Some updates are very much necessary, I don't want to be happy by killing fucking bots,i want real players,other day i suggested a mode like capture the flag or hold the mountain (some specific place,one who holds it for longest wins),hope someday they may look in our chats and do something
Frank
Some updates are very much necessary, I don't want to be happy by killing fucking bots,i want real p...
Ok chill. I never said the game was perfect or we needed bots I only said maybe we can have a gun game mode. Also they do look in the chats because a while back tons of people were suggesting things like me and they did it. But your ctf or koth idea sounds fun.
From my idea
1. Remove the wings and make io mode unlimited time (until u want to quit) becuz i see so many complain about this 'p2p' system
2. Maybe add special prize each lvl we have (seriously, that exp lvl is useless)
3. Add more dynamic map(like add a moving minecart or etc.)
4. Balance the matchmaking
Private Z I
From my idea 1. Remove the wings and make io mode unlimited time (until u want to quit) becuz i see...
Wow i love those ideas, yes a dynamic map would be so much better. Maybe even adding another map. Nanoo seems to be focusing on big things like new gamemodes but really they need to fix small things like these