Game idea

I know I have made a couple game ideas already that you made later on so I will make another. I have a couple ideas. The first one isn’t really mine it’s everyone’s and it’s either a capture the flag or a king of the hill mode. The second is my idea of a gun game where you start out with, say, Renner and then you get wesker for one kill and so on until you reach the #1 character so maybe andrei or aqua. Another one of my ideas is a twist off of the games csgo and Valorant. In those games there are 2 teams of 5 battling it out in a say, 3 round team deathatch, whichever team loses all their players first, loses.you start off with like 500 cash and you can buy weapons to fight but as the game goes on you get more money for wins, kills etc, but if you die you lose all your weapons you bought. i was thinking we could do one where there are 2 teams of 5, 3 rounds, whoever wins more rounds wins the game. But instead of buying guns, you can buy characters. So you start off with renner, and then the basic characters cost 50, the better characters cost 100 and the best characters cost 500. But if you die, you would lose the characters you bought and go back to renner. I hope you enjoy my ideas.
Hope they see😅
That very nice, hope they see (becuz i do a post about that in the past but no response)