🤷🏾‍♂️ ~Léts Téll Ñânóó Oûr Prôbléms ~ 🤷🏾‍♂️

🙋🏾‍♂️ ~ Wèlçome...plz use this forum to discuss any and every issue you experience with this AWESOME game ...pls Respect others as you would expect to be Respected also...drop ID's ...make some friends...and above all Happy Hunting ~ 🙋🏾‍♂️
Who the hell are you?
Cunty
Who the hell are you?
Am Dûçkhúñt...and your WORST nightmare....am coming to get your place in world ranking....just watch me!!!
In other news...when we gonna push nanoo games for an update?...game needs a lil tweaking here and there , some new features like emotes, clothing,skins for guns and each hero, etc...etc....etc...also an in game report button for MF HACKERS!!!....they're killing this game....literally!!!!....pls feel free to pitch in your ideas on how to make game more enjoyable and fun...although it already is but still minor things to do..am f2p but i will drop a dime or two once I see improvements....even invite a few more friends ...Respect y'all
Lôôkdúçkhúñt
Am Dûçkhúñt...and your WORST nightmare....am coming to get your place in world ranking....just watch...
I ain't even ranked but I'm one of the best.im also very humble and modest
Nanoo has no plans to develop this game further ( I asked) shame because it's a great game except for the hackers
Lôôkdúçkhúñt
Am Dûçkhúñt...and your WORST nightmare....am coming to get your place in world ranking....just watch...
Let’s go bro
Lôôkdúçkhúñt
In other news...when we gonna push nanoo games for an update?...game needs a lil tweaking here and t...
I’ve talked to them and they have no plans for this game rn
BNVBW6
There is something dodgy about you.i try to team with you and it says no party found