My guide for grinding gold/figures

-Enter IO more as Alex -Get to one side of the underpass in the centers of the map -place ability on ground near the top of the slope -Camp at one of the sides Abilitys to get would be: -Frenzy to kill faster -Damage, pretty self explanatory -Auto heal, in case players aren't coming If done right, you can get an upwards of 800-900 gold per run and a lot of figures for upgrades. If anyone wants to add something to this, or think I missed something, please let me know! Just be respectful to other people.
Well thanks for the advice daniel , you must be a great player yes?
Cunty
Well thanks for the advice daniel , you must be a great player yes?
Thanks, but not really, I've been playing on and off for about a year, I don't own many hero's, and they are all low level. It's not like this is to hard to do. By the way, how has the strategy been working for you?
Dan
Thanks, but not really, I've been playing on and off for about a year, I don't own many hero's, and ...
It works ok , I dont play io that often. It's nice to see players passing on tips.you should check pathogens discord server.
Cunty
It works ok , I dont play io that often. It's nice to see players passing on tips.you should check p...
https://discord.gg/QEtThz3xpU Join us