What is happenning with FPS.io?

Sometimes, appears that the game is surrounded by bots, they steal your kills and makes your team lose, and some of them turn into afk, also, the game, in majority, is pay to win. I hate the bots, more and more this game loses players. That is sad. The matchs are not equilibrated, so, please NANOO, don't make this game forgotten in the Internet. #fixthis.
I bought Phoenix right now, but I am sad, wasted 30k. The super jump is bad. The bots have an IMPOSSIBLE shoot range, B. Grylls, with shotgun, killed me in the top of the map, I'm sad. That is not unfair, this is called HACK.

Yep
Over Seer
I bought Phoenix right now, but I am sad, wasted 30k. The super jump is bad. The bots have an IMPOS...
Bots said: hahaha
Nanoo games have given up on this game a long time ago ,they simply don't care.sad but true.I've played for years they haven't added new characters or battlefields.they certainly don't care about bots this game is dead
Bad Diet Cho
Nanoo games have given up on this game a long time ago ,they simply don't care.sad but true.I've pla...
You're right, have months and no updates, this game is gonna lose players, and it's already losing.

How I got damaged in the air?!?!
Over Seer
How I got damaged in the air?!?!

Isso wish FPS.IO be again the game that it was.
Over Seer
Isso wish FPS.IO be again the game that it was.
They still offer VIP Pass for free. 😒
Over Seer
They still offer VIP Pass for free. 😒
Huh, season 109: 1 days left, dare it update after season 109 ends.