Some game issues

For some reason I cannot send my S rank Sniper on the new missions, at first I thought the weekly event prevented the sniper being used, but now that a new challenge started I'm still unable to select him.

I also had a S rank shotty that had about 40k damage, yet when I changed him with an S+ shotty, his damage got halved, so better ranks are worse, again, makes no sense.

There was something else, but it slipped my mind right now.
On deployment the clock often counts down to zero but no new areas come up. Even when I have no more areas in my list. Hope you can fix this soon.
Dear,

The Leader thing was probably the issue, as he was being used for the event and the Leader marker switches automatically to the last character you play with, sadly enough.

Now that I think about it, the new shotty possibly missed 2 or 3 gifts from leveling the other survivors and that would practically make up for the lost damage(3x +20%), I should have calculated better.

It was a little strange that I received support by email, but there was no link to reply and replying on the mail itself does not work either.

Thank you though!