Autolock epic items

Hello,

Please change this to lock only the highest tier, or add an option to make us able to choose,
Like this we cant idle anymore at all cause thr inventory is full and locked after <1hour30

Also this update reduced our tier drops from monsters,
And made the essence boss much much harder,

I hope you can correct this,

Thank you :)

This is after 30minutes, almost all equipment locked, no autocraft progress anymore,
Please fix so we can play idle again, we need to be able to turn off autolock for non highest tier equip
Killum
This is after 30minutes, almost all equipment locked, no autocraft progress anymore, Please fix so ...

In the upcoming release of 1.0.7, equipment with the highest equipment tier -6 or below will not have auto-locks.

We will make options available for players to adjust the auto-lock setting in one of the future updates.

Thank you alot :)
NANOO GAMES
In the upcoming release of 1.0.7, equipment with the highest equipment tier -6 or below will not hav...
Sounds nice, on top of that “lock setting” I’d like to see a ‘filter’ that you could define even more in detail what will be auto-locked or not.

For example ✅ a box if the epic should auto-lock if the epic equipment have Gem sockets and/or a specific attribute that I’m hoping to either upgrade or swap out entirely.

(Example, my current equipment on my warrior have crit damage% and I’m grinding to hopefully replace it with gem socketa and defensive traits.)