[ANNOUNCEMENT] You will be banned

We have noticed that a number of users, including top rankers, are using dungeon events repeatedly until no battle occurs, or using game loads to limit the number of deaths to improbable numbers.

Players using these unfair schemes further will be banned from the ranking in the very near future. Top 50 rankers will be closely monitored for fairness. You have been warned. 

Thank you.

My first time heard about this? Can you explain more clearly how is it work?

:(((
To avoid people using that „cheat“ you could simply make the dungeon start over from 0 when loading the game,
Agree this is very unfair (and it‘s very probable that current top1 used that)
Killum
To avoid people using that „cheat“ you could simply make the dungeon start over from 0 when loading ...

When we've looked into No.1 player, the player has put in all the work to get the equipment.

Please note that we will only ban users for using the cheat from this point on, not for the past. The next update will block this sort of cheating method. Thank you.

NANOO GAMES
When we've looked into No.1 player, the player has put in all the work to get the equipment. Please ...
I know, but i think he found some kind of bug to recharge skills, because on 131 with new epic gear (enhanced alot) i get almost one shooted, so 140 wih older gear, its very unlikely that he did it in the intended way,