Wow
I'm loving this game. For a free to play, you really don't need to spend any money if you don't want to, that fully experience the game. Keep up the great work guys!! And make sure to hit that gem icon on everyone's post. It helps you along with everyone else aa well. Let's keep this going so everyone is aware of that.
Y el oro?
Just right down the codes on a sheet of paper first then go back into the game to apply them. Should help you
I can't because the keyboard does not appear, and freezes for a few seconds...i think the phone is a piece of crap and that's why i can't write a coupon code
Oh no shit? That is weird. You can always email nanno and see if it is a technical problem on their end with the phone you are using. That way they could patch it in to help out other uses that may be experiencing the same issue.
Fuck IT, i am on the last level 10/10 i just need to watch a few more commercials to earn about 30000 t buy some upgrades for my tear7 equipment, and defeat that stupid dragon, and after that i will probably delete the game too :)
Not bad
This will do nicely.
Wow 10k.gold