Inferno grinding 18 hours.

I went on an 18 hour binge with a nolimit stamina for 24hours. In those 18 hours I did the same 1-10 boss mission on inferno difficulty. Was able to complete in 45 seconds, on auto play without potions. This let me maximize playtime while doing whatever I needed to during that time frame. I.e. eat, and even took a bath during it. So what did I get for 18 hours of grinding? 3.8million coins and 3 legendary items (helm, amulet and ring). 0 uniques. And 15 epics (greens). Boo. I was hoping this game was not pay to Win. I was wrong. I am a level 97 in Dark Sword. And I haven't dropped a single unique. I today immediately after spent 10 dollars. To add to my total souls to buy 5 sets of tier 15 items from shop. Little to my surprise, I again received 0 uniques. I have concluded much to my dismay... this game is Pay To Win. If you do not waste all your hard earned money. You will never get a full set of Lightning or Inferno... and you will get beat in arena. Sorry guys.
Doesn't surprise me. I've been farming inferno mode for over a week.... I got 11mill gold not 1 unique drop lol