WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO TO THE UNOQUE WEAPONS IN THIS UPDATE??? I have seen other customers complain about this too so I know I'm not the only one this is happening to. Prior to this recent update, I used the "Purchase 12 Weapons" for one hundred souls option in the shop around 10 times. In doing this 10 times, I acquired 4 unique items. The unique weapons were certainly not common, but not incredibly rare enough to where you would never come across them. SINCE THIS UPDATE, I HAVE USED THIS SAME OPTION 17 TIMES, AND I HAVE GOTTEN A SINGLE UNIQUE WEAPON! 17 TIMES!!! I HAVE SPENT AT LEAST A HUNDRED DOLLARS SOLEY ON PURCHASING SOULS WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!! I'm not asking for much, but patch this damm update so that it is easier to acquire unique weapons. Yes,I know they are supposed to be hard to come by, but not this hard, especially when you practically have to fork out money just to get the amount of souls required. Make it easier to get unique weapons, until then I see no point in buying more souls.
I need souls!
You ever get a answer to that fool with the harsh equipment,....? Man that must have been a serious beat down! I just started messingbaround with this game also and I got to say its really great dark souls fix,..... Anyhow yeah fool gear is off the charts keep at it I'm sure if you eat your wheaties and say your prayers at night you can come up! Cheers
You ever get a answer to that fool with the harsh equipment,....? Man that must have been a serious beat down! I just started messingbaround with this game also and I got to say its really great dark souls fix,..... Anyhow yeah fool gear is off the charts keep at it I'm sure if you eat your wheaties and say your prayers at night you can come up! Cheers
El día del pico le voy a ganar a un contrincante con ese poder tan desigual
Help gemas
Ok
gemes