This is an excellent game...extremely well thought out with very generous developers. What makes nanoo stand out is their care for their gamers...you guys appreciate us and it clearly shows with the very frequent gifts of free souls and stamina. Also, thank you for fixing the health potion bug on the Dark Dragon stage...unfortunately I wasted 50 health potions when the potions symbol was gray and not working and I didn't know what was going on but oh well:3 The update is exceptional but the only downside I would have to say is that the special arena battles have been limited to 3 and I'm not sure why? It's a little aggravating seeing as how one of the amazing features and modes of the game have now been limited:/ The only other thing that was a little bothersome has to do with the daily spin wheel. I would love to access the premium spin wheel at all times via a button so that I can buy spins when it's convenient for me, not being prompted and pressured at one time a day when the server resets...other than those two things, Thank you for doing an amazing and thoughtful job! Keep it up Nanoo!! In game name~Thugnasty
This is an excellent game...extremely well thought out with very generous developers. What makes nanoo stand out is their care for their gamers...you guys appreciate us and it clearly shows with the very frequent gifts of free souls and stamina. Also, thank you for fixing the health potion bug on the Dark Dragon stage...unfortunately I wasted 50 health potions when the potions symbol was gray and not working and I didn't know what was going on but oh well:3 The update is exceptional but the only downside I would have to say is that the special arena battles have been limited to 3 and I'm not sure why? It's a little aggravating seeing as how one of the amazing features and modes of the game have now been limited:/ The only other thing that was a little bothersome has to do with the daily spin wheel. I would love to access the premium spin wheel at all times via a button so that I can buy spins when it's convenient for me, not being prompted and pressured at one time a day when the server resets...other than those two things, Thank you for doing an amazing and thoughtful job! Keep it up Nanoo!! In game name~Thugnasty
Please I need souls I'm a ginger
Like it good
Like it good
For what link?
ok...... thank you for your good work
ok...... thank you for your good work
Thanks...ShinyArmor.I give a million stars for this game.moving ever so slowly....