v1.7.1 Update Released

Update Details

-Fixed bug where HP potion does not work in the Dark Dragon stage.

The update is for Android for now. iOS version will follow upon App Store approval.

Thank you. 

Is there any way you can make the drawing of the unique weapons easier as well if there was a way i could show you how many souls ive spent drawing tier 15 weapons and selling them over and over youd be pretty amazed
Thanks . help me souls i need lv
Thanks . help me souls i need lv
Just buy the souls or save them lol as for the unique weapons you cant just pick them up from drops in the levels you have to randomly draw them and ive spent almost a week trying to and havent got close to drawing the inferno blade
Thank you for the update by the way i almost rage quit lol
[Gm] this is not fair im only play da game(9_days) ago What can I do to be like this, waiting for your answer please #B7řýå from #Ëğýpţ
And may i give you my humble opinion about the game that's of course after nanoo's inc™ permission Im an old gamer in games like your's I see that it's a great game i love it soo much But why can't we make it more fun to the gamers We can add something new to the game like... 1- chat room in the game. 2- add a new option like view the opponent's gear Waiting for replay please Thanks for your time #B7řýå
Dude shiny, Please don't forget to check post no #7 & #8 Thx bro Keep up
I am updated it