Help me please!

I resent the fact that my player does not increase his life, it is assumed that when paying money from the game in a weapon or amulet or ring, I should increase life or defense or attack or what is indicated there in weapons , Amulets, rings and it is not like that, I pay and I pay money of the game in my equipped artifacts and it does not increase my life, it does not increase anything, I hope that somebody helps me and it responds to me if this situation is normal or not, That my player is not stuck with his skills, and so far that is happening
I have another problem, what happens is that I do not know what the stones are for, I tried to raise the level of my weapon level 5 and I can not, at what stage can I get stones of power?
I have another problem, what happens is that I do not know what the stones are for, I tried to raise the level of my weapon level 5 and I can not, at what stage can I get stones of power?
U can use the stones when u already reach the max upgrade of ur weapon / equipments
Please give me 500000 soul and gold