pLS GUYs participate in the event

If u want souls pls participate its not hard to click...just like and then that's it .....free souls.....so pls pls guys participate.
Nope. Too hard to accomplish and my mouse won't click links on my phone. I can't figure out why.
Where are those 8 million people who downloaded this game? It just take about 5,000 likes from those millions to get 300 souls. Dont know if laziness kicked in to some people or dont know how to do it.. silly eh
Don't you know that lots of cheaters in this game that's why...Its hard to make just even 4000 likes they don't bother to join because they have millions of souls....unlike us real gamers ....just playing fair. So for those who are real gamers pls participate ....don't you want souls.
That's sad to hear. Maybe thats reality in every famous games.. if theres a way to cheat and nobody stops you, then go ahead and continue. Some people just do away with these things I hope the administrators do something. I guess fair play is hard to find these days
But to those just playing fair, just like the man says, participate... its really for us
Yw