Here to HELP!

I wanna see how many people I can help out! Leave any questions you have about and I'll be sure to answer them!
Sir I have a question. How many ads does this game give you everyday to get free items for example free souls, gold or stamina? What is the limit? Because its annoying while you enter the daily raid and finishes to get additional 1 soul then BOOM it sez "no more available video ads" ahh feels like some bully has taken away your toy and you cant do something about it. Does this things happen to you? Just asking..
What do gems on posts do? Are they meaningless?
What do gems on posts do? Are they meaningless?
I am wondering just the same what's it for
I usually with the ad free 8400 gold last time I was able to do it like 7 times other times I can't get any ads, I think it's spontaneous within the system.
I think gem could be a competition or a rating by players on how helpful a comment or post is, either way I think for anybody it's a fun thing to get.
Ohh I see.. its just dissapointing when you see its available to get that free souls then you would be denied to actually get it because they cant provide you with any ads. You see its so hard to get souls almost all items depended on it. Because with that small amount of 3 souls makes someone feel blessed even for a little.
I thought those gems in posts would buy you something in return if you get enough hehe. Thanks Kingsean for replying... God bless you
How could I get free souls and golds?