my reward
xD
Ok
😍hy dude just post your progress . evryone is w8ing for your post more than week,month passed but still u have not shared your progress.
lazyboi
Manu bro.. here is another post that I get rewarded for getting something. I got 100 souls for it ...
Lazy what means "rewarded" and how do you can get it?
Aristocrat
Lazy what means "rewarded" and how do you can get it?
Aristocrat that "rewarded" thing is a prize for getting an item that is required for the event reward. You join the event by posting your picture of the item you get in the shop like in this instance the Berserker armor. Any berserker item that you will post will get you a reward of 100 souls and have a chance to get more souls in the final day of the event if you are chosen.

This event was finished a long time ago when new items and new unique sets on the game was introduced. There were many events that happened that included the 10 million downloads event where you get 1,000 souls. Unfortunately we only get coupon codes in present times as events 😅😅. A distant comparison in past events that happened.
lazyboi
Aristocrat that "rewarded" thing is a prize for getting an item that is required for the e...
Yeah i remember the day of the 1m downloads because it was like a day before i play this game online for the first time 😞
Aristocrat
Yeah i remember the day of the 1m downloads because it was like a day before i play this game online...
Actually the first first time i play this game was like when i was 9 years old if i wouldnt delete the game then because i was a dmbss Now i should have 4 years of progress (secretly telling you My age LOL 😄)
Aristocrat
Actually the first first time i play this game was like when i was 9 years old if i wouldnt delete t...
Oh I see, that is unfortunate. You could also have multiple unique sets this time around if you didn't remove the game 😁. The positive side is we learn and you already know what to do now and maybe much luckier in the shop than your previous game.
lazyboi
Oh I see, that is unfortunate. You could also have multiple unique sets this time around if you didn...
True