DARK items on Inferno difficulty? A legit drop :D

I thought you could only get Inferno items on inferno difficulty. This is new to me so I guess its great. At least we get a variety of unique items now. I just wish it was amulets or swords.. I'm already sick of armors
Bearzone, this is the item that I got. An absolutely rare find in stages. I'm playing dark mode for a long time and nothing drops on me again like this one 😅
lazyboi
Bearzone, this is the item that I got. An absolutely rare find in stages. I'm playing dark mode for ...
That is such a very very rare drop on Inferno... I've never even had a dark item drop on Dark mode 😂 Victory!
By the way, this was on Inferno 9-10?
Bearzone!
By the way, this was on Inferno 9-10?
Ah yes it was 9-10 of that stage. I'm very surprised that it dropped cause by that time, I'm using full Lightning set as my main (primary set). Now that I'm using Dark set, the unique items in drops seems to evade me especially dark items.
Just can't understand why 😄.
Hey jigen
Whats up
I left the game because i was bored and downloaded mod version for fun and see its ending and then uninstalled it.
I came here to say goodbye.
If u have fb account or any other now tell me.
DARK SR
Hey jigen Whats up I left the game because i was bored and downloaded mod version for fun and see ...
Oh hello there Sohan. I'm surprised you suddenly appeared. How are you?
I'm ok and still playing from time to time. Not much cause I'm busier now than we're playing before earlier. I'm glad you came. If you're saying goodbye then I wish you luck on your future endeavors. God bless you my friend 🙋.
I only have an email and no fb or anything cause you already know why. Is that enough?
lazyboi
Oh hello there Sohan. I'm surprised you suddenly appeared. How are you? I'm ok and still playing fr...
Okk thanks well send me your email .
Good bye
Okk thanks well send me your email . Good bye