Dark Sword

Can dark sword be dropped in normal dark or inferno stages except dark dungeon?Zigen what do you think?
In Dark mode it maybe possible cause I know someone who got his Inferno sword in there. So if that's the case, then you could possibly get one as unique swords can be dropped in that stage but not inferno stage. I have no proof cause I haven't obtained it myself through drops and the rumors about it dropping is unconfirmed as I have no way to verify. I have to dig old posts for that one.

I dont want you to expect that much but if you are talking of good chances of acquiring dark sword, its in the shop. Lots of people got it there. Just wear your uniques when buying.
Just to add, another way to get it is combining your excess or duplicate unique swords as I have obtained my Blizzard sword that way. I had to sacrifice 2 identical unique swords but its worth it as I have completed my set.

Did you know that earlier when the game is new, you could actually purchase the unique item of your choice individually? You could buy a whole set or by piece. So if you are missing something and have no patience in the shop waiting, buy it with real money. That actually last until the middle of 2017 I think. At least that time there are more chances to acquire uniques but its not CHEAP.
lazyboi
Just to add, another way to get it is combining your excess or duplicate unique swords as I have obt...
Thanks but I will conquer this game without using money.Anyway zigen thanks for help.