Dragon

Finally unlocked dark breath of my dragon.Waiting for it for along time.I like it better than fireball.
Nice one. Its a good feeling to be able to reach that level of dragon at last and finally focus on saving stones for character development. Imo :-)
lazyboi
Nice one. Its a good feeling to be able to reach that level of dragon at last and finally focus on ...

Yep u r right but i will also upgrade it further after i complete my first transcedence.Currently i have 30 power stones.
It's a long way to go, but gradually it can be achieved. All other strong players have gone the same situation and bit by bit reaching their desired goals.

Unless of course they used an asinine means like cheating. Pitiful...
lazyboi
It's a long way to go, but gradually it can be achieved. All other strong players have gone the same...
Well zigen whats your condition now? Post pictures.
I want to see your stats.
sr
Well zigen whats your condition now? Post pictures. I want to see your stats.

My stats is not as good as my inventory. I haven't focused on addictive playing yet so I'm stuck. But I may have free time soon.

I am still waiting for that astonishing/awe inspiring sword that I showed you last time. If ever will it come to me. So I'm still hoping for the best.
lazyboi
My stats is not as good as my inventory. I haven't focused on addictive playing yet so I'm stuck. Bu...
How do you manage to save so much souls.It takes a lot of patience.Your stamina is also pretty much.
sr
How do you manage to save so much souls.It takes a lot of patience.Your stamina is also pretty much.
Hi Sohan
I just don't spend too much.. because I know our resources is limited. 2 years had past and if you join events and collect gifts, you could save thousands of souls. One of those is the 1,000 souls gift event last year. Everybody gets the same amount as we do, so its up to you to spend it wisely or not. It's also my habit to save cause I hate it when there is nothing to see.

The number of stamina has accumulated over months. I haven't played seriously for a while because of limited time. But I play from time to time cause if I didn't, it could have reached almost a thousand by this time.
If you will compare my souls to AkiRu, he has lots of it. You could say mine is a baggage of souls and he has a truckload of it.

I don't know why he's saving for that much. I just think some people maybe satisfied with what he's got and that's it. Live or die in his sole equipment :-)