I'm stuck...

Hello there ! I'm at level 71 , in Hell mode. But compared to level I'm in , my states r poor . 16K HP , 140k ATK , 340K DEF due to that ivent won in last +100 Arena matches . Because the opponent I get always 10x stronger than me.
I've seen many low level opponents having 1M states . I've spent +500 souls so far in the shop but always get rare items.
I've tier 10 Legendary blade (physical) . With +100 upgrades ,.
What's the best way to get higher tier items (unique one) . I play in DD a lot but no luck with Black Blade..I'm thinking about quitting..sign.
Be patient and use souls wisely.Always use souls in shop when they are above 300.
sr
Be patient and use souls wisely.Always use souls in shop when they are above 300.
Hey how are you Sohan? It's been a long time that you helped someone. He's only level 71 and just in Hell mode. He really need some advice. Come to think of it, his status is somewhat new and have a long way to go. We had experienced what he's gone through. Feeling weak without unique sword. It will come to us least expected... I mean the unique sword. Patience is required in this game. If frustrated in arena, play the stage games. Inferno stages drops uniques.
I'm stuck on 4,3 stage in need 100souls or an HP drinck
Lv. 71 is best in hell mode. Patience is a key. As far as arena concerns it's always hectic for fair players. Try Dark Dungeons. Play constantly.....
Well, there is no any unique items drop by shop to you till now? I mean at least one....
lazyboi
Hey how are you Sohan? It's been a long time that you helped someone. He's only level 71 and just in...
Hii zigen i am fine how r u?
sr
Hii zigen i am fine how r u?
Glad to hear :-) I'm fine too. But not the same with my character. It has been a luckless and abysmal week so far in the shop if we mention unique items. The ads are scarce again and not working fine, adding to my misery. I'm just enduring these hardships once again until it turns for the better.

For now I am upgrading my dragon so the stones are put to good use. It just takes a very long time to finish one after another.
lazyboi
Glad to hear :-) I'm fine too. But not the same with my character. It has been a luckless and abysm...
My condition is so like yours.I m waiting for unique drops so that i can complete my dark set.Also i have upgraded my dragon to lvl 35.Jigen how much % of recommended DEF i need in order to conquer the dark mode stages.Approximately.??
sr
My condition is so like yours.I m waiting for unique drops so that i can complete my dark set.Also i...
Yeah we can hunt for drops for now, that's all we could do if not lucky. My dragon will be upgraded to level 33 in a few days. About the percentage of recommended defense in Dark Mode, I don't know maybe about 70%? But a friend showed me his status and he finished the game (dark mode) with about 1,000+ upgrade each armor and about 500 on accessories. That was before the release of the inferno wings update I think. I don't know if the new updates after this has affected the game and required more defense but certainly a 1,000 upgrade is a must. The more the better.