lazyboi
Hahaha biggest fool for what? Losing almost all swords for a damn unique? You're not using those leg...
:-) yeah bro ....
Whatever it takes to get a dark sword.
lazyboi
Hahaha biggest fool for what? Losing almost all swords for a damn unique? You're not using those leg...
Hey , don't get me wrong! Sorry to say but sometimes I really enjoyed the troubles for hunting dark sword both You and Sohan....
As we more talk each other...But you will play more wild than me when you got the dream sword..... Surely....:-):-)
Is anything you plan for DS 2 Jigen ??
About getting the dream sword... yeah, I can possibly play more often than now. You see I already have plans once I acquired it. Buying limited items are just on hold cause I don't have the item yet that I need but once I get it, both Nanoo and I will be happy with the purchases. If Nanoo will be generous enough in giving me the sword instantly then the purchase will be as fast as lightning. Hehe wishful thinking :-)

I may try the new game but I don't know if I can spend too much time to it because I haven't finished this game yet. I don't like to focus on another game when I haven't finished cause it will mostly be ignored once I enjoyed the new one.
lazyboi
About getting the dream sword... yeah, I can possibly play more often than now. You see I already ha...
Hmm......
Same 2 u... I have stick here more as I want to achieve some great goals....