Sword Choice

I used 300 souls at once and finally received my first unique sword Blizzard (rq lvl 10) tier 15 along with Legendary sword (ice element, req lvl 40) tier 15
Now I wanna transfer upgrade my other sword to one of them..
I liked skill set of Legendary sword and it seems have better base states (10.3k than Blizzard 9.6k) and have slightly better defense stats (by 200k) ..

So which one I should upgrade legendary or Blizzard sword to complete my set...
If I use Blizzard sword then will I have better chance to get other set equipment ?
Thanx...

Can you show the picture of those 2 swords so we can help somehow? Or not...
Post it like this one.

Instant kill is useful ability to clear the level..
Zoro
Your 2 swords are almost identical to each other in skill and stats. In my case I usually prefer the sword that gives more damage when I wear it and compare each other who gives the most benefit in terms of character damage vs defense. Its easier to upgrade the defense in armor or accesories than increase damage overall.

On the other side, think of what skill you will prefer using the most. Cause if you mainly will play in dark dungeon or game stages to find stones, unique drops and level up. Then the Legendary sword is the excellent choice at the moment because of the skill. But if you will play arena the most, use the Blizzard sword cause you will likely be at a disadvantage. Instant kill or absolute dead has no use in arena and would prefer all skills be utilized to damage opponents. So choose wisely.
About your other question in getting other set of uniques if you use Blizzard sword, well.. I cannot literally say it's a clear advantage using the sword to get uniques easily but in several cases they seem to produce better results in the shop. I usually wear all uniques if possible when buying cause I'm more comfortable.

Yes you will definitely get other uniques whether you use blizzard sword or not. It's up to you to decide, wherever you are comfortable with. When you completed 80% of the unique set, I advise you to use it cause it will be completed soon. I hope this helps. Goodluck :-)
Zoro

True....
Instant skill is helpful. But Blizzard sword is slightly edge over legendary. As it has unique grade so you can upgrade it upto lv.120 I guess without using stones. Again both has one premium skill , dark hole quite helpful in arena specially than instant skill.
My suggestion is to check which one gives awesome attack to your character rather than def. as it will gain by armors and accessories upgrade. Sometimes we get better attack even it has less base damage. Like...:-):-)

Thanx for the suggestions..
I went with the legendary but I'm upgrading my Blizzard sword too on sideline..
I'm gonna upgrade every unique sword I'll get in the future..
Zoro
Thanx for the suggestions.. I went with the legendary but I'm upgrading my Blizzard sword too on si...
Ok... But beware you couldn't transfer upgrade to blizzard sword from legendary sword after lv.120 . Transfer it (if require) before crossing limit of blizzard by upgrade. As you upgrade side by side....

What Kartik is saying is.... you should keep the Blizzard sword upgrade to just level 120 if you have plans to transfer the upgrade of the legendary sword to that unique sword. It will not be possible to transfer once you used stones on the blizzard sword. That applies to other types of unique sword as well. Another problem is they have the same attributes of "ice" damage. If you decide to upgrade one another with stones it will just compete with each other on resources and that is a complete waste. Unless of course, you get another unique sword with a different attribute then it will be no problem at all to transfer the upgrade to it.. e.g. Lightning, inferno or dark etc. Choose 1 or 2 to upgrade, not all. Because upgrades are very costly as you progresses.
lazyboi
What Kartik is saying is.... you should keep the Blizzard sword upgrade to just level 120 if you hav...
How can I buy stones by souls? Everytimes it shown hp and gold purchase options....