Kartik
How can I buy stones by souls? Everytimes it shown hp and gold purchase options....
You have to wait for it to show in the "Extra Bonus" window after a round. It's just the way it is and there's nothing you can do about it... The game was designed to not abuse the stones purchase. If you are looking for dark stones, they rarely show and takes a very long time before they show up again. So if you want to buy it, you have to plan it in advance so the opportunity to buy will not pass and time will not be wasted. You won't like it cause they much much rarely show than other type of stones.

Hey did you already downloaded Dark sword 2? What are your impressions about it. I watched some gameplay videos on youtube and my eyes cannot follow the character in a team play. I felt dizzy watching 3 characters move all at once doing their own stuff and all that bright lights and explosions just hurt my eyes. The hud controls are not anyway pleasing like the skill drawings :-(
But it's just my opinion.
The mechanics are very different from this one. Can't see anymore unique sets that you can get. Just upgrade parts that will be used to increase the level of a weapon that is provided to you. If you want to change, you have to buy with money. No weapon drops but only parts and gold. And I noticed that character appearance doesn't change because there's no more armor stuff and the like. They just look as it is. New stuff is, you can play 3 character at once and that's all.

I will watch some videos again if there is something new. I'm still undecided if it's worth my time.
lazyboi
The mechanics are very different from this one. Can't see anymore unique sets that you can get. Just...

I don't want to compare, but Graphics of dark sword is quite impressive than dark sword 2. Like power attack of warrior. Again storyline is also much interesting than other. Journey is more natural (from tier 1to unique)e.g. Forgotten forest to dark dragon castle, Even frozen castle of death . It give hd look. That's not in case of dark sword 2 . Sorry to say it reminds me Nintendo video game in childhood. Robotic era isn't more warrior like feeling. Dark sword is more relatable. Those castles, dungeons and dark and ice dragons...
Alies also helpful than squad. And yes .. don't forget arena. We can meet each other face to face...
Well dark sword 2 is superb on it's own . Once I completed this one I will go there . Afterall that game have pass from several updates.
Even original version was not much impressive , dark sword season 1... I choose to wait :-):-)

Got holly wings..
From what I've observed , when u draw 100 soul purchase , multiple time (2/3) at once , u get atleast one unique item..
Zoro
Got holly wings.. From what I've observed , when u draw 100 soul purchase , multiple time (2/3) at ...
Now it's your turn....
Enjoy bro..:-):-)
Ahaha what Nintendo game could you be talking about? With their so many games, I can't remember anything. G.I. Joe perhaps or Rockman/Megaman? :-)

I agree with you somehow specially on the graphics. Dark sword 1 is quite better looking specially because you can see the effects of the armor and weapon equipped and the background is beautiful. A thing that I don't like is the absence of a collectible weapon set like unique items. In DS2, Weapons are provided with the character in succession and next weapon can only be used by upgrading and using lot of resources and playing time. Not like in DS1 where you can draw a unique randomly even in low levels that boost the interest of players in the game much much higher. This is the one missing in DS2 and the other type of weaponry and skills can only be acquired by unlocking new fatima with cores. And also experience boost called VIP will cost real money and almost everything else in the game.
It's a new game so I think it's still incomplete for now. And like you I will wait for new developments.
Zoro
Got holly wings.. From what I've observed , when u draw 100 soul purchase , multiple time (2/3) at ...

Keep it up and you will get more.. absolutely
lazyboi
Keep it up and you will get more.. absolutely

My 50th Dark Stone....
Finally now my pet skill will changed..:-):-)
Kartik
My 50th Dark Stone.... Finally now my pet skill will changed..:-):-)
Ohh.. so that's why you where asking about buying stones. At last you got it. The next requirement will be power stone. I hope you had enough.

The purple color of the skill Crown of Pain is cool in a Dark set. That's better looking than Chains of Death or Crystal Shock with all of them having the same percentage of damage. That's why I like it. :-)
lazyboi
Ohh.. so that's why you where asking about buying stones. At last you got it. The next requirement w...
Well Jigen , that's the only skill that feels dark set . Even dark hole and rolling blade also . Unfortunately, Meteor storm somehow feel like inferno and lightning storm feel like lightning set............
By the way you not far away from me.
I mean gold. We both want to upgrade badly...(^_-)