lazyboi
His pace is just too fast. I don't know if he ever rest or sleep lol. 😅 Anyway he has a long way t...
What about someone is at lv.116???😁😛
How busy he will ??
Kartik
What about someone is at lv.116???😁😛 How busy he will ??
Ahaha not all that busy bro. You see this account is old. My peers have advanced way ahead and have reached level 140 or 150 and have finished the game. Others had moved on. I have been left behind in leveling up but I don't mind. I still have an item to get so until then I will play like I used to. I'm not much in a hurry though.

And by patience, I got all of the unique sets, all of them. I play each one of the set once in a while just to collect stones or gold and enjoy the set effect. 🤗
lazyboi
Ahaha not all that busy bro. You see this account is old. My peers have advanced way ahead and have ...
When you enter in arena ? I never seen you ...
lazyboi
I already told you earlier that I have no facebook account. I don't like their apps because of priva...
Okk Jigen but please post your pic here ...
I want to see your face
مساعده

Hey little problem on Dark dongeon : sometimes i get 30k XP (the normal xp for Dark Dongeon, around 2 time a boss level in inferno)
But sometimes i get less than 300 xp... even if it's the same level of dark dongeon...
Did someone had this bug? Resolved it? Or it's not a bug and i do something bad?
Tanatos
Hey little problem on Dark dongeon : sometimes i get 30k XP (the normal xp for Dark Dongeon, around ...
Hey... I also have an same issue..... You just play dark dungeon . After clear stage , you replay the same stage . At certain time your xp. decrases. Just play again another tower of infinity or light sanctuary. Then back to dark dungeons will help you to recover xp......
Zigen and kartik please post your pics here
I have requested it many times...