Pete, did Nanoo helped you?
They didn' t reply to my inquiry...
Tanatos
Pete, did Nanoo helped you? They didn' t reply to my inquiry...
How many days have passed since you asked them? It may take 2 to 3 days. If it takes longer then you can say they have no answer to that problem.
lazyboi
How many days have passed since you asked them? It may take 2 to 3 days. If it takes longer then you...
7 days...
lazyboi
Definitely it was an inferno item. Only unique items can come up with such an error.
Are you gone from such things Jigen?? Imagine you loose like and nanoo couldn't help you....🙂
Kartik
Are you gone from such things Jigen?? Imagine you loose like and nanoo couldn't help you....🙂
Bro I didn't loose any item in such a way and never did I encounter an error "acquisition failed" or any error like that in my whole time of playing this game. There is only one instance I asked Nanoo about a problem and that is all about the ads not working for days but it was fixed eventually.

Yes it sucks if they can't do anything to help cause getting uniques as drops are very rare especially the sword. Maybe a few people did encounter it and tried but we surely can't tell. I just wish they could do something to prevent this from happening ever again in a patch or update cause I don't want to experience it myself. Only thing you can do now is "move on" but it's still bitter.

Kartik did it happen to you? That no acquisition thing? I think it's only happening if you get a unique sword.