You should have put a word "censored" in front of the numbers or crop the picture so I can't read it with my best effort. I can guess it one way or another if you do 😅.

You're baiting me to reveal eh 😄. Well I can do it if you will show yours too. No problem at all. But seriously I haven't got any sword at a 1,000+ upgrade yet cause you know, the resources are meant for a newer D.sword that I haven't acquired yet and still waiting. Tanatos just got luckier this time cause he got an excellent one.

I'm going to surprise you in the near future for sure, so in the meantime I use my farming sword to hunt for resources. You're more shy than me, accept it 😅

Zone 7 cleared !!
For my Dark Sword It's not an exelent one! The stats are exelent but skills aren't... I believe better skills are infinite shield, potential force, lion's roar and dark hole. (For PVE at least)
Tanatos bro you cannot have all the skills that you mentioned in a Dark sword or any other unique sword as is or directly from the shop. Those skills have brackets and positioned in a designated slot as you can see in other type of swords. The best and only thing that you can do is to buy skill transfer card in the limited items shop and change the skills to your liking. But be sure it's the right sword for you to use cause once used, it's gone.

I can still say that your D.sword is excellent cause that skill set is hard to find unlike mine which is handicapped in both skill and stats. I would have liked to get another D.sword with skill set that fit my needs or if not, majority of all that's why I'm still searching. Nevertheless, I still enjoy using it in "PVE" because it has a complete set anyway 😊
lazyboi
You should have put a word "censored" in front of the numbers or crop the picture so I can...
Hmmm.... Who will win from you, Jigen? Does anybody help me? OMG, I rest myself!!! And reply your massage, not only me, we both shy ...😁
Kartik
Hmmm.... Who will win from you, Jigen? Does anybody help me? OMG, I rest myself!!! And reply your ma...
Hahaha yeah.. I have to admit we are both shy 😄. But if you ask me sincerely I can show you my highest upgraded sword. Recently I am figuring out how to use my resources properly cause I'm beginning to get tired of getting nothing from the shop. So many souls have already been lost in the shop for hunting that one hell of a piece of dark sword. If I'm not getting it this year, probably I may use the inferno set and go from there. I will stop hunting for D.sword.

How are you doing these days, do you have any progress?
lazyboi
Hahaha yeah.. I have to admit we are both shy 😄. But if you ask me sincerely I can show you my highe...
Progress .... Nothing special...
I'm not used to play nowadays , because of exam time. But ya I received almost 100 hp potion till now haha....😁
And ,
who suggest my name to someone?? & guess what, Intelligent??? What you think, just the fact? bitching makes your day or somethink like that? 😒. An Game Advisor (Jigen) suggest to someone. Possible is it??
You know a lot about game man. Tanatos was surprised!!! He is the excellent , no doubt...:-):-)
Lol 😄 what if that person is a girl bro? And just asking for some help. I think she saw that Tanatos can be trusted that's why that person called out his name. We really can't be sure so I recommended you for some word of wisdom. So relax 👌

Good for you. Exams are more important than this one so goodluck and perfect it. After that you will have all the time that you need. 👍
lazyboi
Lol 😄 what if that person is a girl bro? And just asking for some help. I think she saw that Tanatos...
Thanx bro..:-):-)
What If a GIRL???
Well , then that will make the day of both of us....😁
Kartik
Thanx bro..:-):-) What If a GIRL??? Well , then that will make the day of both of us....😁
Yes indeed 😅😅😅