Tanatos
Both in item summon , with souls... But for the sword, if you don't need to complete equipement, d...
Thanks for colaboration
Tanatos
Both in item summon , with souls... But for the sword, if you don't need to complete equipement, d...
Your set of gear is better than I have expected. The inferno amulet and D.sword are impressive. The rest are pretty decent and good. It doesn't matter if majority are not color blue but the content and stats that you need. My lightning ring has only 1 blue stat but all others is ok for me. No berserker or rage gauge increase shit.
In those 3 unique swords that you mentioned, Dark sword has clear advantage of the 2 swords. It has 20% increase attack in all stages even if the sword is all you have for dark item. While others (lightning and inferno) are full set dependent and can only be fully utilized if all pieces are acquired. That's why dark set is so special. It's multiple set effects is very good specially Dark dungeon.

We have been asking Nanoo long ago for wings of other unique set but unfortunately nothing was given. Inferno set has an advantage on inferno wings cause that tiny life regen thing can save you, like I saw one battle that the opponent is not losing life and just replenishing his life to full bar 😨 omg.
AZiZ 19999
Ohh yes you are right, dark sword is better for her dark element!! But for inferno wings, the regen hp only work when you have full set, and seems that Cuervo doesn't have much unique item, so he won't have full set... but i agree that this regen is totaly broken in pvp !!!
what I need to complete the dark set is the dark sword and the dark ring is the only thing I need