Cuervo
Master Kartik do you know what "intelligence" and "discard the weak" and "r...
Ahaha that's right, our master is here to help in the best of his knowledge 😎
Cuervo, he's asking if we could call you by that name or your real name whichever is more appropriate to your liking.

We haven't thought of making a group chat or something here. We just make a conversation if anything is interesting or if anyone from us posted updates to his character or gear. But we consider ourselves a small group with Kartik, Sohan and Tanatos who frequently visit this forum from time to time. Another thing is, it's hard to view recent comments or replies in a thread when it gets too many of them. With changes to the format of forum, it's more practical to create a new thread than letting a thread longer for easy viewing. If you have thought of something then you can share it with us.
Kartik
Intelligence: related to improve defence Rage guage rate: to fill for unlock berserker mode activa...
Ahhh bro.... I think "Cull the weak" thing means is -> slaughtering or killing small minions and monsters with minimal effort or striking times.
When you have a Dark sword, it is much more noticeable with it's added 7% chance of intant kill. That's why I noticed, it's much easier to get-by non boss monsters when I use that set. And I definitely notice it too with my inferno and lightning set but not frequently as Dark set.

And yeah.. he has a lot to ask 😄😄. At least we can help than not.
lazyboi
Ahhh bro.... I think "Cull the weak" thing means -> is slaughtering or killing small m...
Yehh.... You see this Cuervo , Jigen is much intellegent than me. I was right.That wasn't true which I have written about cull the weak. legendary Jigen !!!🙏
Kartik
Intelligence: related to improve defence Rage guage rate: to fill for unlock berserker mode activa...
Thank you very much for your help you have resolved me all my doubts master Kartik
lazyboi
Ahaha that's right, our master is here to help in the best of his knowledge 😎 Cuervo, he's asking i...
I thought about making a group with a social network that almost everyone has, such as Facebook, to make it easier to answer questions or share the progress we have in the game.
Lazyboi and Jigen Thank you very much your information has helped me too much you are very wise Thank you
Cuervo
Lazyboi and Jigen Thank you very much your information has helped me too much you are very wise Than...
No problem bro 😊 we will help if we can.
About the group.. I don't know. I don't have FB and some of us doesn't want any social media stuff or receive unwanted notifications. But don't worry, we can always talk and discuss anything here about the game.. just ask. Also it can help others by sharing what you know, giving this forum some life and not just garbage comments like begging for souls & etc. Post anything like charac. progress, it's appreciated 👍
اصدقاء
lazyboi
No problem bro 😊 we will help if we can. About the group.. I don't know. I don't have FB and some ...
Thank's you
Cuervo
Thank's you
Well.I'm at lvl.86 right now I think if u play and u don't die it's just continues