Kartik
I couldn't understand Jigen... Well , I am sure that Dark Dungeon stage will come more surely than ...
What I'm saying is, at the back of my mind, I may have misunderstood it (your advice). But fortunately my reply was right cause you said "absolutely". I just felt relieved. 👍

I don't know if I would be happy if the dark dungeon level advances. Each time it increases in level, the monsters get harder to kill. I just hope I can play frozen castle of death not much harder than the last one. Truth is I'm having a hard time reaching 3 stars in dark dungeon
lazyboi
What I'm saying is, at the back of my mind, I may have misunderstood it (your advice). But fortunate...
Aahh... Yes!!! I was blessed by an awesome sword. As it contain skill " Bloody Kiss " . That was very useful to clear 3 star win no matter how long have to go...
So I can understand your condition Jigen!! If possible upgrading parts will helpful or if you have sword like keeps you alive to last , you must....
Not to ask, what is your current dark dungeon level??:-):-):-)
Kartik
Aahh... Yes!!! I was blessed by an awesome sword. As it contain skill " Bloody Kiss " . Th...
Bro, what is that sword that you're talking about? I didn't know you have bloody kiss skill 😕
Can you show that sword? You can cover the damage and upgrade if you want to.

My dark dungeon level is 69.
هشام عبده
lazyboi
Bro, what is that sword that you're talking about? I didn't know you have bloody kiss skill 😕 Can ...

Tier 15 legendary gear bro... Obviously!!!😉 That actually saves lot of hp potions . Almost thousands of potion still saves in pocket. I frequently used it. Without hesitation!!! What I mean to say, if you have sword contain bloody kiss 😍 or absolute death will awesome to reach ice dragon. What's your opinion about dark sword in dark mode??? Did you agree to nanoo? I'm not agree... Bcoz I've never seen till now!!!
Kartik
Tier 15 legendary gear bro... Obviously!!!😉 That actually saves lot of hp potions . Almost thousands...
Impressive.. so you have lots of health potions saved because of that sword?

How did you managed to do it cause I have a lightning sword with absolute dead skill and yet I'm still having a hard time getting 3 stars in that stage.

Can you show the sword you are using in dark mode? Please..

About dark sword in dark mode, I have to see it for myself if it really drops. I don't believe them yet but I don't close the door on a possibility if someone really did get one on dark mode. You ask if I agree with them.. then my answer is "no" until I see one.
lazyboi
Impressive.. so you have lots of health potions saved because of that sword? How did you managed ...
In dark mode , I use my current set Jigen obviously... Still I'm having hard time to complete the stages. In my dark sword , I'm missing my bloody kiss. I feel to loose somewhere. That's why I was not happy with dark set in the beginning. Even Sohan and You try to resolve my issue for that I know...:-):-):-)
Kartik
In dark mode , I use my current set Jigen obviously... Still I'm having hard time to complete the st...
Ok then... what about the sword you are using in dark dungeon that you said is the reason why you saved a lot of potions? An awesome sword with a bloody kiss skill.

Can I see it bro? I already know about your dark set so there is no reason that you can't if it's not your primary set. I said a while ago, you can cover or blur the damages and upgrades if you don't like somebody else to see it. It's not so hard to do. It will not in anyway reveal your stats... just the sword and I will surely not insult you, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

I already told you sometime ago, If you ask politely my friend, I will show mine too. The sword I'm still using all this time so you won't say it's not fair that you are the only one doing that. It's only a sword anyway.
I think it's ok for me, it's just an issue of trust.
lazyboi
Ok then... what about the sword you are using in dark dungeon that you said is the reason why you sa...

And what if I say , i didn't have now? I combine it with another legendary tier 15 sword which comes like this. Because I used to get another dark slayer so I can say that lucky one for me. But later , I escape myself from grinding and accept what I have..... I didn't have any problem to show Jigen . Obviously sword will not be secret. So you can say lier or mischief to me for that.....
Kartik
And what if I say , i didn't have now? I combine it with another legendary tier 15 sword which comes...
Ahh bro, I would never say you're a liar or a mischief or deceiver or anything bad.
I may have been forceful and insensitive to you so I apologize If you feel I crossed the line or anything. I just talk this way to my siblings and very close friends 🙌

I asked this way because:
1. I was just wondering why you have so much reservations in showing that sword cause I have asked a couple of times but for unknown reasons.. you won't.
2. You haven't mentioned anything about getting it combined or something earlier, that's why I keep asking for it.
3. I thought you're still using the sword till now for dark dungeon so you're still saving and piling up your hp potions and that's why I became curious.

So Kartik just forget about it. That means you are using your Dark set now for both Dark dungeon and stages. Mine is not that great and the truth is, it's weaker than yours. I can't progress much without the sword.