lazyboi
Sohan I think you will still get the missing Dark items soon because you haven't got it yet. It's ju...
Actually jigen I have got a dark accessory maybe amulet earlier but I uninstalled the game so it was lost..
Also I want all the dark items one time only
That's enough for me
lazyboi
GUYS THERE IS A PATCH UPDATE. Check your device if it's android 5 or later. Old devices using an...
Thank god!!! The point is , I want to complete the journey. Last dark dragon which is waiting in boss. Anyways , it will be great Jigen!!! If there is a new event like for set or reward...(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)
DARK SR
Actually jigen I have got a dark accessory maybe amulet earlier but I uninstalled the game so it was...
Of course bro.. But Just the fact ,how many rings and amulets you have now? I mean uniques only... It will help for combine. Just play stage mode possibly bit more coz inferno items can acquire . If you want combine that one dark item acquired faster . Reserve one for another set if you want .... And yes, only fuse uniques . Rest of time just collect gold as it will take crunch of your head....:-):-)
Kartik
Thank god!!! The point is , I want to complete the journey. Last dark dragon which is waiting in bos...
So you're about to finish it.. goodluck thou. I'm still a long way to go.
It's true I was hoping for an item event or patch. The recent coupon code event 2020 is the only one we got right now. I have mixed feelings 😑

Anyway I notice some difficulties in scrolling down comments on my phone. Moving up and down to view replies is somewhat slower than before the patch. Do you experience this same bug on your phone Kartik? Maybe the reason is the background music and lobby screen is active even if the forum tab is open.
DARK SR
Actually jigen I have got a dark accessory maybe amulet earlier but I uninstalled the game so it was...
Ahh I see.. you lost the amulet because of uninstalling the game. You could have saved it if you click the cloud button before uninstalling. That way you may still have it and also the lost souls from gifts if you didn't uninstall. I just turn-off the notification in the apps manager if I don't want to be bothered by it.

Whatever, you could still replenish your resoures with continued play. Kartik is right, you can grind inferno mode or D.dungeon for uniques, gold and stones. Those are valuable in their own right.

There is a coupon code event recently. If you haven't noticed, then you're just like me not paying attention to recent posts 😄
lazyboi
Ahh I see.. you lost the amulet because of uninstalling the game. You could have saved it if you cli...
No jigen I have noticed it ..
Anyway I am trying to get unique drops but they are much rarer in present condition,I haven't got them from a long time
And kartik, I have one blizzard ring and one inferno amulet other than equipped accessories...
lazyboi
So you're about to finish it.. goodluck thou. I'm still a long way to go. It's true I was hoping fo...
What??? Gossshhh....... I think have to away from update. I'm not sure Jigen , but it happens sometimes. Later It will be normal chill.... Anyways , I'll play bit more after completed last castle. Bcoz want to defeat some cheaters in arena. Died to kill them!!! Also , excited for berserker set. Bcoz I haven't played till now. I have only unique sword among remaining 4 sets..:-):-):-)
DARK SR
No jigen I have noticed it .. Anyway I am trying to get unique drops but they are much rarer in pre...
Sohan , are they only unique accessories you have now???
If yes , you only got two unique accessories from shop till now??? Or if not then about combine???
I asked you bcoz I received 2-2 unique items of every set till now from shop. May be that's why it's hard do get it again from shop.....
I mean nowadays. If already you haven't received much then you have still bright chances....
Kartik
What??? Gossshhh....... I think have to away from update. I'm not sure Jigen , but it happens some...
Kartik the update patch only affected forums, if you are viewing or scrolling up and down. In the main game, nothing seems to be affected so don't worry about updating if you haven't done it yet. They have changed how forums work because before patch, there is no music and the background stops. But now it's active even when viewing comments. This maybe causing it to slowdown the scrolling of comments. Besides this problem, nothing else seems to be affected. I don't know about arena but you can check it out yourself.

I may have to report it sometime to get an answer.