DARK SR
Guys I think that we get a dark item by combining blizzard and inferno item... What do u all think?...

Yaah Sohan ... Here is the result of it .(Berserker Sword) Not just the sword , but I fused Inferno amulet with Blizzard one got Lightning amulet.... It's really cool bro get DARK SURPRISE but sometimes combine formula just confused me. Combine 16 tier vs 15 tier unique results 15 tier so many times. Totally UNPREDICTABLE!!! Isn't it Jigen???
Kartik
Yaah Sohan ... Here is the result of it .(Berserker Sword) Not just the sword , but I fused Inferno ...
Yes Kartik... if you combine a tier 16 unique sword with a tier 15 unique such as blizzard or berserker sword, it is much possible you will get a tier 15 unique as a result. But it's not always the case. For example I got my Blizzard sword last year by combining two lightning swords. It's not what I'm hoping for, but because of this, I was able to complete ALL unique sets available in the game.

The result of combine I think is NOT always the same as everyone else. We don't have a clear answer for now so for me, anything is possible 🙌
lazyboi
Yes Kartik... if you combine a tier 16 unique sword with a tier 15 unique such as blizzard or berser...
Yupp I agree with you both but .maybe the dark items can only be obtained by combining Inferno and blizzard items only..
So I want to ask u has anyone got a dark item by combining items other than a inferno and a blizzard one??
In armors yes I got a dark item a couple of times by combining inferno with a lightning unique that resulted in a dark helm or dark armor. It was done more than 2 years ago when I was trying to complete all unique sets. At that time, majority of uniques that I got in the shop was armors and plenty of times it was 2 uniques in a draw, so there were more chances to combine items. And once I got it all, I stopped combining unique armors but still the shop have given me a lot of dark armors as well. These resulted in my inventory filled with dark armors. In accessories, I have not much success. All my dark rings and amulets came from the shop.
Hey Kartik, have you updated to the latest patch already?
lazyboi
Hey Kartik, have you updated to the latest patch already?
Nope...😁 Can't make up mind yet. Is it helpful??? Or worth???
Kartik
Nope...😁 Can't make up mind yet. Is it helpful??? Or worth???
Kartik bro, good thing you have not. It's not worth it. The patch has a bug and is not recommended at this point. I have recently discovered them yesterday and have reported those to Nanoo on their support page outside of this game cause the support here in the settings menu is not functioning as supposed to.

The problems found are:

1. Scrolling of pages in the forum is laggy and very slow. This maybe caused by music and game still active in the background even when forum is open.
2. You can't post pictures cause adding image to comments causes the game to be unresponsive leading to the game crashing to home screen of your phone.
3. Special function button on the inventory (e.g. reset options etc.) on an item sometimes do not show the list and you have to restart the game.
4. And the worst part, Support function on the settings menu doesn't work. Additionally if you attach or add the screenshot of the error to your report, this will become unresponsive and will crash. If you have to report, you must go to their website directly to be able to create an inquiry. Tried it 2 -3 times in settings menu but didn't create anything. This is a headache.

AVOID this patch and do not install until there is a fix.
lazyboi
Kartik bro, good thing you have not. It's not worth it. The patch has a bug and is not recommended a...
Exactly Jigen !!!😕
I saw the update details on play store. There is nothing special in updates. Bug improvement will be impressive but later it about admit permission to os. If there is bug improvement about the controls then it will be my main. Already I have lot of bugs including laggs and loadings. In fact installing makes more complicated controls . No????