manu thaku
I think you are 55 level or near because i also get those normal weapon but not unique .
I am Lv 60 And buy 4
Good luck Friends
KRATOS
Thank for you "good luck"
That was one hell of a draw 😅. An excellent one. Maybe starting over for you created some good vibes.

Yes the daily spin is gone, like other good things that I usually get (daily soul gifts with either stamina, healing or 2x experience potion, 100 soul gifts in weekends, premium events and etc.) Now they are all gone. Which means a lot harder to progress if you're not buying anything with money.

It's ok if this language is not your forte cause if anyone can understand what you're saying then it's not a problem at all. English is also not my primary language.
lazyboi
That was one hell of a draw 😅. An excellent one. Maybe starting over for you created some good vibes...
I only draws equipment when i got 30 souls in my inbox no other way
lazyboi
That was one hell of a draw 😅. An excellent one. Maybe starting over for you created some good vibes...
Thank you. I really hope to continue sharing with an exemplary player like you. Good luck on your path
KRATOS
Thank you. I really hope to continue sharing with an exemplary player like you. Good luck on your pa...
Thanks.. my present task is to finish dark mode as soon as I can. I am currently using Dark set as my primary gear and weapon of choice for that mode.

But lately I have thought about using Inferno set just to see whats it like using the set in dark mode and dark dungeon. Never used it before in those stages and will require a large sum of souls to transfer upgrade.
manu thaku
I only draws equipment when i got 30 souls in my inbox no other way
Save souls for multiple 100 soul draws. I think it's better for you using that draw for now because you're starting and has better chances of getting unique items than 10 soul draws like you saw in a screenshot recently.
I think you are right i will do this but cannot control my self because i am still fighting with a legendary tier 5 sword with 50 upgrade and i am on frozen nordwand in nightmare. So its not possible to fight with that weapon . Thats why i am focusing on sanctuary i unlocked the grennichen charger now want 50 more pices to unlock ancient archer.
lazyboi
Thanks.. my present task is to finish dark mode as soon as I can. I am currently using Dark set as m...
Well I recommend it since it gives the 50% bonus of the attack you have, while the dark sword only gives instant death probability and 20% extra damage per stage.
Good Luck
We meet here

We are not much best friends.
I just wanted to show my new account.