Hello Lazyboi And Tanatos i come back

I am Cuervo
Hello, what happened to you? Is this a new account or what 😄
lazyboi
Hello, what happened to you? Is this a new account or what 😄
Yes is a new account i Lost my data in the account
Huh? You didn't save? You can recover it using your cloud save. Oh well if you couldn't then goodluck on your new account. I hope you didn't lose that much in your last one. The good part is it's a fresh start.
lazyboi
Huh? You didn't save? You can recover it using your cloud save. Oh well if you couldn't then goodl...
If I lost too much if I completed the Dark Set, I was only missing the Sword, but now that I started again, I know many things and I already know how to advance.

by the way, you know can I lose all my progress by losing in a PVP in extreme mode?
What if I get a chance to win keys if I lose in a PVP?
I just hope you're luckier this time around 😊

You mean hardcore? Well I didn't try playing in arena in hardcore yet but I think you wouldn't lose your progress cause it's a different stage where you meet with someone. I think it's the same as normal mode and it's there to click without the need to switch back and forth between normal and hardcore. I only know you will lose progress in game stages.

About the keys, I think whether you lose or not, you will still get it provided you finish the round. Win or lose either way will give you keys but winning will change your ranking
lazyboi
I just hope you're luckier this time around 😊 You mean hardcore? Well I didn't try playing in are...
Thank you very much, the truth encourages me to continue fighting. I see thanks.
and the daily turn is no longer enabled? Only when the game started did he appear from there no longer. sorry if I have some faults the truth this language is not my forte

Thank for you "good luck"
KRATOS
Thank for you "good luck"
What is this two unique things (inferno sword and wings ) congratulations bro you are lucky.
manu thaku
What is this two unique things (inferno sword and wings ) congratulations bro you are lucky.
I think you are 55 level or near because i also get those normal weapon but not unique .