NIGHT GUES
I am manu thaku remember person who gives you tips
I know, thanks for tips but i don't know about your armour, it may be glitch ot something, i don't know...

Witch one should I use for some reason i think that legendary sword is better than Unique!?
miljenko
Witch one should I use for some reason i think that legendary sword is better than Unique!?
Legendary sword is good because blizzard will not give better ATK and DEF and another one will give better stats and HP too
But blizzard has much damage
miljenko
You will notice that the two swords have different Max stats including criticals and speed (Tier 13 versus Blizzard sword). So in short the Blizzard sword would still be better in damage and defense IF you will reset it's options for newer stats. The only thing that can match the Blizzard sword is a Tier 15 Legendary sword which is also hard to get.

If you are not happy with options reset it. And if you don't want the skill, change it using skill transfer card. Tier 16 unique have more stats than tier 15.
igot this