KRATOS
thanks it has helped me a lot. a question, which means "read character stats" in the magni...
"reset character stats"
That button is to reset the character stats overall. Same method as you would do in reset option on an item. But in this case, I think you won't have choices like the one you have on "reset" an item. In this one, once you click the button, that's it. That reset will just reshuffle your stats to a different value but will not make you stronger. You will increase on something and decrease on another one in your stats.
I haven't done it myself. I just heard from someone else who did it because he wants his luck stat to increase 😅😅
Bro it will show you options before changing if it gives low stats and you didn't want change them it will take your 50 souls for same one too.
I tried it today i wasted my 50 souls on it 😭😭
NIGHT GUES
Bro it will show you options before changing if it gives low stats and you didn't want change them i...
Manu It will take your souls no matter what you do. Changing options is a gamble and non-refundable. You can have good stats or bad stats so it's only recommended to use if you have lots of souls to spare. In your present case it's a waste to use it cause you are trying to get more unique items and badly in need of souls for more draws.

Your greatest enemy here is to become impatient and spending souls unnecessarily. The key to getting more unique items is to save souls. Saving 300 souls or more is highly recommeded so you can have more draws as much as possible.
lazyboi
That button is to reset the character stats overall. Same method as you would do in reset option on ...
Thank's Lazyboi
KRATOS
Thank's Lazyboi
Hey Kratos, can I ask you something? A small request
lazyboi
Hey Kratos, can I ask you something? A small request
Yes Sure friend, how can I help you?
KRATOS
Yes Sure friend, how can I help you?
Can I see your inferno sword? That's all.
I can't decide what to do for now if I'm going to use inferno set as my new primary. It's a ridiculous reason 😅 but I think it will be a new build for me if I did. With the change in skills and stats for all items including transfer upgrade, it will be very costly with souls and money. My Dark set is already good in it's present condition
Jigen i want see your dark sword stats
lazyboi
Can I see your inferno sword? That's all. I can't decide what to do for now if I'm going to use in...
Well, I recommend the Set INFERNO for its great Atk