Hey!!! Lazyboi !!!

What is No. Of options in the SET(s)
If you mean the "No. of Options" when you click the Unique preview in your lobby screen, then it's simply the number of stats that is available in a unique item.
Currently inferno, lightning and dark sets have the highest number in the game (8) and can have the highest value of stats (400 max) including critical damage and attack speed. An item maybe considered excellent if it has lots of blue color but will always be up to the player if he likes the options listed in the item.

This "options" include strength, dexterity, vitality, intelligence, 2 critical stats, attack speed, cooldown duration, & etc. in a sword. Armors includes hp(health) bonus and armor bonus while accessories mainly include resistance bonus and wings is allies bonus. They can be reset and changed for personal preference for about 50 souls.

Hey kratos i think you forget me i am manu thaku. 😃😃 new account.
lazyboi
If you mean the "No. of Options" when you click the Unique preview in your lobby screen, t...
o Thank you for valuable information. So if I use 50 souls, can I decide what attributes or statistics my weapons and armors can have?
NIGHT GUES
Hey kratos i think you forget me i am manu thaku. 😃😃 new account.
Maybe you confuse me with another I don't remember you.
KRATOS
o Thank you for valuable information. So if I use 50 souls, can I decide what attributes or statisti...
Yes you can do so but it's up to you how many times you want to change it (reset) because it's not a guarantee that a 1st try is a good one. The list of options very well depends on the player's preference of stats that appear after reset. This process may increase or decrease your overall defense, attack speed and damage respectively.
May I remind you also that "reset option" functionality is computer generated to a list of stats within the game. You cannot manually create a list yourself or change the value of each stat (very cool if it does) 😎😅. After clicking the reset button and the new stats that appear does not appeal to your liking then you may simply choose current stats.

I myself changed the options of my Unique swords and gears to get my desired list to achieve better stats. But it costs me a lot of souls in the process. I hope this helps in a way.
Hey bro does unique draw depending on the grades of equipments equipped.

What the hell is been done i cant get forward . And the dragon flyes and not came to attack me. he sat there .
lazyboi
May I remind you also that "reset option" functionality is computer generated to a list of...
thanks it has helped me a lot. a question, which means "read character stats" in the magnifying glass found when viewing your stats.