lazyboi
So who did win that fight? 😁 That guy is so lucky. I think he got the lightning, inferno and dark...
Haha obviously i defeated his def was much i only eaten up his 25% hp and lose . Kratos didnt share its achievement.
Hehe.. by looking at the figures I know it's already decided. I just asked if you did some kind of miracle. But I guess it's too much πŸ˜…

What skills did he use with that sword? Do you remember?
lazyboi
Hehe.. by looking at the figures I know it's already decided. I just asked if you did some kind of m...
I think it was a infinity shield lighting storm meteor storm and crown of pain
lazyboi
Hehe.. by looking at the figures I know it's already decided. I just asked if you did some kind of m...
This miracles only donae with player having 10 million atk and 30 thousand def
NIGHT GUES
I think it was a infinity shield lighting storm meteor storm and crown of pain
Well you better collect gold and stones for your equipment to get stronger like him. It can be done by upgrading every item you wear. Slowly but surely, it can be achieved.
And about the skills in his dark sword.. infinity shield and crown of pain cannot come together in a set of skills because of their assigned slot. Either it's not infinity shield or he changed the skill of 2nd slot.
NIGHT GUES
1 day i found kratos He also got dark items like sword and helm
Ese no soy yo πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
KRATOS
Ese no soy yo πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Bro.. I think you're right KRATOS. I didn't inspect the name thoroughly and so did Manu πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… It's not you hahaha... toinks.
Well it's funny you have the same name as Manu's opponent. It taught us something.
Well, how are you bro?
lazyboi
Bro.. I think you're right KRATOS. I didn't inspect the name thoroughly and so did Manu πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… It's not...
Means he is not ther ?πŸ˜…
NIGHT GUES
Means he is not ther ?πŸ˜…
Yes Manu he is not your opponent. He coincidentally just have the same nameπŸ˜…. If you inspect the name, our friend has all caps in his name
lazyboi
Yes Manu he is not your opponent. He coincidentally just have the same nameπŸ˜…. If you inspect the nam...
Oo yes you are there is only 1 capital letter in the name of player that i faced πŸ˜