lazyboi
Noor you have an inferno helm and inferno ring in your inventory, why don't you use it?
It decrease my atk power and make it 4M from 10M. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈthey only increase the def stat from 25M to 45M.
noor
It decrease my atk power and make it 4M from 10M. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈthey only increase the def stat from 25M t...
I think that inferno items increase atk only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
noor
It decrease my atk power and make it 4M from 10M. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈthey only increase the def stat from 25M t...
I see... so that's the case. You can reset the options of the inferno helm to adjust both the attack and defense to a more acceptable result or close to what you want. 8 options of a tier 16 equipment is still invaluable than a legendary tier 15 item's 7 options.

Also I noticed so many tier 15 armors. You may get lucky this time by combining them (tier 15 only) and get a unique armor. I got lucky a couple of times in combine method but not always 😁
lazyboi
I see... so that's the case. You can reset the options of the inferno helm to adjust both the attack...

Well as per your suggestion i have reset my inferno helm. See the new stat.. now it's quite good compare to previous one. My current atk is 9M (which is earlier 4M by this set) but the Hp moves down from 39k to 29k
lazyboi
I see... so that's the case. You can reset the options of the inferno helm to adjust both the attack...

What your view frnd. Should i reset my inferno ring also?
NIGHT GUES
I think that inferno items increase atk only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought inferno set always have greater def. But after reseting it's change my perception.
noor
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought inferno set always have greater def. But after reseting it's change my perception.
There is vitality option missing. In my all things i want vitality option as main thats why i am still fighting with my dark armour because it has 300 vitality but 6 option only
noor
Well as per your suggestion i have reset my inferno helm. See the new stat.. now it's quite good co...
The inferno helm is now good... but it can get better in time if you decided to reset it further. About the life or hp decrease, Manu is right. You have lost the vitality stat that's why the hp becomes lower. In truth, the hp doesn't matter much as defense because if you have massive defense numbers, the damage you will get will only be little thus decreasing your life much less. You can't upgade hp (life) as attack damage and defense does. The increase on hp depends on an item stat or unlocking treasure chest.
noor
What your view frnd. Should i reset my inferno ring also?
About the inferno ring, it's upto you bro. If you prefer attack damage over defense, then you should reset the options to include strength and dexterity as main stats because these two together gives large amount of damage as a pair while intelligence and vitality gives more on defense and life. You can have them all if you want to but it will sacrifice other important stats like criticals and attack speed which are necessary for battle.

So choose wisely. It doesn't need to be all in blue color. All that matters is what stat you want inside πŸ™Œ
Now compare my stats and your stats regarding rank.
I flighted much furiously with them and by game tactics. I defeated them . Now we can meet in arena .