M M A
Bro during last 3 days I have self experienced so I wrote some points above
Ahh... ok so you got lucky in that 3-10 boss stage. Well I'm happy for you bro.
Funny thing is, I played that boss stage for the last two days using free stamina and my full lightning set in that stage but only got a legendary helm and few epic items. No unique items.

I am playing inferno stages because of stone drops and also because that stage (3-10) is the maximum my lightning set can have a decent finish with zero (0) upgrades and with no use of any life potions
M M A
It's ok bro I know what you mean. I also have my favorite place in inferno mode and it's the boss stage 9-10 (dark demon). That particular place gave me several pieces of uniques including a Dark armor once so it is special to me. Also my friend got a inferno sword there that's why we keep playing it once in a while. It's much easier than playing the dragon itself 😁😁
lazyboi
M M A it's ok bro I know what you mean. I also have my favorite place in inferno mode and it's the b...
Wow U got a dark armour from inferno mode and which other uniques u got from inferno?
This question is from MMA and noor how you collect 5 million of gold in a day i also want gold having much stones but not gold
M M A
Wow U got a dark armour from inferno mode and which other uniques u got from inferno?
M M A
I only got Dark armor in inferno 9-10 boss, maybe 10-10 boss also.
The rest of other dark items, you can get them in dark mode.
All I know is, you can get all inferno items in inferno mode in ALL stages and Dark armor in later stages like 9-10 and 10-10.

And about lightning, blizzard and berserker unique items... they can only be acquired thru the shop and not on any mode stages or D.dungeon