M M A
Bro I agree with your view first thing is this game Does not have much players and secondly this gam...
Yes it's not that easy. If we can get support by Nanoo then it's a good start. They can help in some way or pin the link or whatever. I know it's a long shot but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
lazyboi
He can't wait πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„its my major problem i cant wait
I think there should be new things like new poison set Or weekly event of accuring a rare items like unique piece or power dark stones. And a new option like arena and dungeon and wind set also because there are no ser by this attribute
NIGHT GUES
I think there should be new things like new poison set Or weekly event of accuring a rare items li...
Yes a new set .. Poison set
Why not 2 sets?
Wind unique set (tornado set) or Poison unique set. I have 1k+ wind stone waiting for it πŸ˜„.
But seriously, any wings for the rest of the other sets would be fine for starters. It's not fair that only inferno set has been benefiting from it.
lazyboi
Why not 2 sets? Wind unique set (tornado set) or Poison unique set. I have 1k+ wind stone waiting fo...
Yes
I think they are having a hard time creating the aura or the glow of those two sets, that's why it's taking them forever to finish those sets πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Hey jigen what will be the effect during berserker time in lightning set with potential force !!!
I think speed will become unbelievable it will kill all enemy like a beast
NIGHT GUES
Hey jigen what will be the effect during berserker time in lightning set with potential force !!! I...
😲😲😲 I will just open my mouth imagining it hahaha. It's insane yeah with the added set effect of lightning, it will reach the maximum speed ever for a sword. But then, maybe they will put a cap in speed cause it will be unfair to other set users who will be decimated instantly 😰.
This is my 3rd account both previous one reached dark mode