lazyboi
Bearzone! Monsters are so friendly with you today. They give you plenty of uniques πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ How many di...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How many? Not much... 3 so far but no sword. Wishing luck to be on our sides bros haha! Just grind away!
NIGHT GUES
No it was from 3-3 by skeleton warrior
Okay thanks bro!

Dropped Inferno Amulet... still grinding for the sword. Wonder if wings also drop...
What.. another one? The enemies really love you bro πŸ˜…. What a luck in drops.
Nanoo said wings can drop but I'm not sure about it cause no one got it from drops yet till now.

Hey Bearzone, if you get another one, please do create another thread or personal post because this thread is getting too much longer and it's hard to reach the last message. Just for convenience sake... if it's ok with you.
lazyboi
What.. another one? The enemies really love you bro πŸ˜…. What a luck in drops. Nanoo said wings can ...
Oh yeah sure thing! Hope wings drop too!
NIGHT GUES
I think i also have to make friendship with them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚epic one!!!!
NIGHT GUES
Pls someone tell me how to get unique items in drop
πŸ˜…after playing the game ample no. Of times the only advice from my side--
Always try to play stages which have dark attribute. Most probably It will benefit u. It will boost u in getting dark stone. πŸ˜‰surely in future u need 100+ dark stone. And if the luck stat r promising u will get UNIQUE WEAPON.
Best of luckkk.. Don't loose hope.
noor
πŸ˜…after playing the game ample no. Of times the only advice from my side-- Always try to play stage...
I'm not sure about playing dark stage but... maybe useful.
When I'm using non-dark unique sets or weapons like lightning sword, dark stage always give me minus (-) 20% or decrease in attack power so it's annoying for me.
I mainly skip it and search for stages with 10% or 30% increase attack or the stage which have the same attribute with your sword (nanoo recommends).

Maybe you're right about dark stones cause I'm getting a little bit more of that stones in dark stages than other stages. And now I'm using dark set, I always choose that stage over others 😁