Bearzone!
Haha asking this question out of frustration over my last three draws...results were horrible...only...
Bearzone I can help you in some way to 'lessen' the frustration and depression in drawing items bcause there really is no trick or steps. It all comes by your luck and maybe your character stats luck 😁.

Initially (earlier years) when soul gifts was given everyday, I use all 300 -> 500 souls in one go (in minutes). But now it's given twice a week, I learned how to use saved souls wisely, so it's not heartbreaking if you fail to get anything
1. If you get a unique item on your first 100 souls draw, stop right there and do not draw again.The shop normally do not give uniques in successive draws so it's better to save the rest than waste them and get nothing.
2. Make the souls again increase to 300. In other words save AGAIN.
3. After you have saved 300 souls, try to draw again in the shop.

My other tip is after 2 successive draws and you got nothing, it means it's not a lucky day. Save the 100 souls left and try another day. Or much better save it again to 300 souls. It's better to have something above than seeing an empty soul box.

I hope this helps in a way. Goodluck and have patience 🤗
NIGHT GUES
What should i do change the or draw. if changing option which equipment
If you choose changing options, of course its the sword first.
And of course you have to choose which you will use the most.
Then ask me what options you would like to have
lazyboi
It's not enough bro for even a reset. Sometimes the first try is awful and displeasing. So you must ...
Recently I trying to how different draw 1 and 12 a time,i collect large souls,300,300,500,800.
Then i draw 12 at a time, 300 two rounds total 600 suols,six times get nothing,and easy draw just one epic in 12 at a time,fxxk!
so i change to draw one by one,first time 800 souls,i get two inferno helmets and 7 or 8 legend equipment,the second time,i spend 500 suols to draw 50 times,i get a berseker sword 6 legend equipment,
next time i want to collcet 1000 souls to draw one by one,
Good luck everyone.
lazyboi
Bearzone I can help you in some way to 'lessen' the frustration and depression in drawing items bcau...
This makes sense! Thanks bro!
cigar
Recently I trying to how different draw 1 and 12 a time,i collect large souls,300,300,500,800. Then...
Cigar that 1,000 souls will take 3 months 😰
I see.... You tried a different draw of 10 souls for successive draws. Well it's a good idea also. For me, everyone must have his own pattern and discover for himself which strategy is working for him. Others say collect 1,000 souls for better draws OMG 😕. In the end it all comes down to luck. But it's always a good step if you have some kind of procedure or plan to draw.

I just kind of liking the 100 souls draw because of a chance to get multiple uniques in a draw like mine with 3 uniques. That particular draw gave me a big number of uniques specially armors and accessories that now it's so many in my inventory.
I collected and completed all unique sets.. thanks to this 😎
Manu bro.....Clash of Clans...
Ikrus
Manu bro.....Clash of Clans...
Yes i play