You had 300 Souls (Draw Strategy?)

Appreciate if anyone can share any tips on how you draw from the shop. Let's say, if you had 300 souls... would you draw consecutively 3 times? Do you draw one in the morning...another after a few hours? Do you have a " Special time" (Include timezone pls hehe) to draw that you've been doing so far? Anything that has been helping you so far on draws! Thanks!
Bro is this your first time saving 300 souls and use it in the shop? Or not?
What should i do change the or draw. if changing option which equipment
Asking for changing option or to draw?
NIGHT GUES
What should i do change the or draw. if changing option which equipment
It depends. How many souls have you got now?
lazyboi
It depends. How many souls have you got now?
Having 50 now
Haha asking this question out of frustration over my last three draws...results were horrible...only got 1 lightning ring (Which I already have). 😑😑😑
Hey guys some one of you play another games
NIGHT GUES
Having 50 now
It's not enough bro for even a reset. Sometimes the first try is awful and displeasing. So you must at least try again a second time for a more favorable result. It is also a gamble of some sort bro. So I suggest make it at least 100
lazyboi
Bro is this your first time saving 300 souls and use it in the shop? Or not?
Usually, soon as I get 100 souls...I draw immediately. But just recently, I saved 300 and tried making 3 consecutive draws. But it was truly disappointing...oh well...back to scratch haha! That's why I was wondering on any tips...though I know it must be just pure dumb luck 😂