πŸ˜…u r the luckiest one. Stats are quite promising. But for me this skill r not good for hard match and fingercrossing situation
noor
πŸ˜…u r the luckiest one. Stats are quite promising. But for me this skill r not good for hard ma...
Skills and stats are both important in a sword. If the skills are not good enough, the only way is to use skill transfer card which is not cheap πŸ˜„. Well you are lucky too if you got a sword with good skills like Kratos. Very rare that it happens.

The skills in Ikrus' dark sword is not bad at all I think, only lightning speed is mediocre but still useful though. The most important here is you got one Dark sword.
lazyboi
Skills and stats are both important in a sword. If the skills are not good enough, the only way is t...
It's True. Agree with your point😍
lazyboi
Skills and stats are both important in a sword. If the skills are not good enough, the only way is t...
Kratos inferno sword is the biggest master piece i love his sword i also want that skill in my dream sword 😍😍😍
NIGHT GUES
Kratos inferno sword is the biggest master piece i love his sword i also want that skill in my dream...
Manu you can make your primary unique sword like that. There is a way... but of course you have to pay with money. It's an option for unhappy people πŸ˜….
Also you may get more swords with better skills in the future.
lazyboi
Manu you can make your primary unique sword like that. There is a way... but of course you have to p...
Haha i cant use money because it was online if it was cash i can do it πŸ˜…
NIGHT GUES
Haha i cant use money because it was online if it was cash i can do it πŸ˜…
Manu you can purchase anything in the limited items shop using your cellphone load or if using a postpaid plan will be added to your monthly bill.
Come to think of it, it's not hard to do if you have money. The cost is the only thing that prevents other people from buying it.