Dark Sword😊😊😊

Got it.....yesterday.. by Merging two inferno swordsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Currently i don't have any inferno swords but i got this one which is more rare......
I am going to start my Inferno mode dungeons....
It(Inferno) might drop its sword...
What the hell occur . Got dark sword losing 2 inferno sword and getting dark is not a loss it was profit becuase getting it takes years you are most lucky one
NIGHT GUES
What the hell occur . Got dark sword losing 2 inferno sword and getting dark is not a loss it was p...
Hmmm Most important thing in the sword is its Stats..
Im the most unlucky no unique sword till now
M M A
Im the most unlucky no unique sword till now
I think you are wrong i have seen player with tier 13 legandary sword having stats 50 million
Ikrus
Hmmm Most important thing in the sword is its Stats..
You are wrong stats can be changed but skill must be good because you have to transfer cards for it which is premium
NIGHT GUES
I think you are wrong i have seen player with tier 13 legandary sword having stats 50 million
Not possible He might be using a mod apk
M M A
Not possible He might be using a mod apk
Haha all depends on upgrade he has upgraded his sword much for arena battles to get more soul
NIGHT GUES
You are wrong stats can be changed but skill must be good because you have to transfer cards for it ...
How I get souls
Congratulations Ikrus.. you finally have a Dark sword and you did it only in months. Now you know how massive and costly sacrifices one has to do to acquire this sword πŸ˜₯. You're still lucky you acquired it by using 2 inferno swords. I myself tried a number of times using 2 inferno and 4 lightning swords. Absolutely insane πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

You did well. Your berserker set definitely helped you collect souls and resouces in the infinity tower. Now that you have the main piece it's much better. The hardest part of it all is collecting all pieces together. Currently, not one of you here has even completed a lightning or inferno set, how much more of a dark set which is much harder to complete.
Good luck on your quest though and have good day πŸ‘