Wait for 13 days

This is very bad news My mom have deleted my game dark sword and recently 2 days ago I have restored its data but for again restore I have to wait for 13 days. What should I do.. NANOO can u Help me? Only one way
Im M.M.A
😕it's horrible news. I think 🤔It's mod apk account.. Lazyboi!!!!! Give him some suggestion please.
noor
😕it's horrible news. I think 🤔It's mod apk account.. Lazyboi!!!!! Give him some suggestion ple...
Yes this is mod since I didn't have data for downloading it again
noor
😕it's horrible news. I think 🤔It's mod apk account.. Lazyboi!!!!! Give him some suggestion ple...
We can't do anything if his mom decided to delete it (or by accident). Question is... is that his phone from the beginning? Why would she delete the game? Did he do something terrible? Because I can't see why she has to do that and tamper with someone else's property. All we can do is wait.. again for 13 days if Nanoo said so.
No shortcuts whatsoever 😑
lazyboi
We can't do anything if his mom decided to delete it (or by accident). Question is... is that his ph...
The only problem is I use my mom's phone So she can do anything.I don't have my own phone still...
M.M.A
The only problem is I use my mom's phone So she can do anything.I don't have my own phone still...
Ahh I see... that sucks.. really ☹.
You're going to have to live with that unless you buy a phone yourself or someone gives you. I will just remind you that reloading cloud save have a limit. Once you have reached the limit, it will be a big problem.
You may ask your mom not to delete it again or else you will be in another dilemma
lazyboi
Ahh I see... that sucks.. really ☹. You're going to have to live with that unless you buy a phone ...
Thers is no way i have my personal phone still if i dont do that my mom said she also delete my game i sometimes use hide icons for it you can also use .there is my friend his mother don't give him phone because he not studies he has hide his game and play at midnight 😂😂😂