Hello

Back to game but not the old one
What happened to the old one?
lazyboi
idk?Lol
I also thinking of starting again because nano still not answering and problem is still same 😭😭😭
NIGHT GUES
I also thinking of starting again because nano still not answering and problem is still same 😭😭😭
Manu don't start over again for now. Try uninstalling the game and then reinstall the game to your phone so you can continue your progress.
It is unwise to just startover because of some bug. You must try every option available to solve the problem. If your account is ACTIVE in your playstore, use the save cloud button to save your progress in the game and install it using that account in the playstore.
The timer in the free soul is just your problem so I think it will be resolved once you reinstall the game and returning your saved game.
lazyboi
The old one is lost forever So I have to start again
lazyboi
Manu don't start over again for now. Try uninstalling the game and then reinstall the game to your p...
Ha ha already loaded maximum times
M.M.A
The old one is lost forever So I have to start again
That sucks bro. Well maybe you can do better this time. I hope this is finally better cause it's a waste of time and effort if you're doing a startover again after this.
NIGHT GUES
Ha ha already loaded maximum times
Omg hahaha you have reached the limit? Well I think Nanoo gives another chance again after you reached the limit if you ask them properly. Only one after the limit but I'm not sure.
Doing a startover again is a great loss if you have items that is nearing completion. Especially you Manu who have 3 unique swords. I don't know if you are ok with this but if you have decided it already, then goodluck with a new one 🙁
make evryone bleeed . Join the half century club sooner.😉